Who doesn’t love Broadway? Despite what you may think, people don’t break out into song and dance in the streets of Broadway Triangle, but the avenue does have quite an interesting history, filled with various redevelopment plans, lawsuits, and gentrification attempts. Keep reading to learn more about this typical Brooklyn area – we’ll tell you all about the average rent in Broadway Triangle and more.
Where is Broadway Triangle?
Broadway Triangle is a highly contested avenue in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. It lies between Williamsburg, Bushwick, and Bedford–Stuyvesant. Since its gentrification almost 20 years ago, it has become increasingly popular with tenants looking for rooms for rent in this area.
Find Rooms For Rent in Broadway Triangle
This avenue is known for its diverse community and family friendly environment thanks to its proximity to Williamsburg and Bedford–Stuyesant. As stated earlier, Broadway Triangle is still undergoing development. The most recent rezoning plan is still in motion, but there are plenty of buildings where you can find rooms for rent in Broadway Triangle.
Average Rent in Broadway Triangle
Apartments in Broadway Triangle are generally affordable. However, apartment rent in Broadway Triangle has increased by 1.0% in the past year.
|Rooms for rent in Broadway Triangle||Average Rent|
|1 Bedroom Apartment For Rent In Broadway Triangle||$1,440|
|2 Bedroom Apartment For Rent In Broadway Triangle||$2,880|
|3 Bedroom Apartment For Rent In Broadway Triangle||$2,278|
Is Broadway Triangle safe?
Broadway Triangle is a relatively safe area, where residents can enjoy many outdoor activities. If you’re looking for rooms for rent in Broadway Triangle, then you should be aware of these apps and numbers, which will give you more information about safety.
- NeighborhoodScout: This is the best website to answer the question, ‘Is Broadway Triangle safe?’. Using NeighborhoodScout, you can find multiple neighborhood reports and characteristics that are peculiar to a certain area. It is also a way to find out how safe a neighborhood is, so if you’re looking for rooms for rent in Broadway Triangle, definitely take a look at this site.
- AreaVibes: The name of the site is self explanatory. It provides vital information about livability scores, generated from reports of local amenities, crime rate, cost of living, and more. Just input the neighborhood’s zipcode and you’re good to go.
- Nextdoor: This app is one of the best platforms for potential residents of certain neighborhoods to find out important information. You can connect with neighbours, businesses, and large brands, and you are sure to find a plethora of reports about a neighborhood’s safety.
- Hotline numbers: If you are in danger, you should call 911 immediately. This hotline provides a 24 hour service for emergencies. For local information, or to report a non-emergent problem (e.g., graffiti), please call 311, where the operators will be able to advise you.
Public Transit in Broadway Triangle
If you’re looking for rooms for rent in Broadway Triangle, then you should know that it is a walker’s paradise. With a walk score of 97, you can easily run your day-to-day errands on foot in this neighborhood.
Roads and Traffic
The Brooklyn borough is a very busy area, so you can expect some traffic when going about on your day. However, traffic in Broadway Triangle is mostly light.
Nearby Train Stations
The nearest train stations include Broadway Station and Flushing Avenue [J,M] Station, while Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenue Station and Bedford Avenue Station are in close proximity with its surrounding neighborhoods.
Nearby Bus Stops
Bus routes that have stops nearby Broadway Triangle include B39, B43, B46, B57, and Q59.
Restaurants in Broadway Triangle
Nobody wants to live in an area without good food. Luckily, if you’re searching for rooms for rent in Broadway Triangle, there are some great restaurants in Broadway Triangle we can tell you about.
This is Brooklyn goodness personified, and it is known for its delicious meals and cozy environment. This restaurant offers a comprehensive menu of Kosher meals like sandwiches, panini, or soups.
Concrete is a Sicilian restaurant that serves good food to the people of Broadway Triangle and its surrounding neighborhoods of Bedstuy and Bushwick. This is a locally owned business, where you can expect happy hour drink specials, and even brunch on weekends.
This Italian-inspired restaurant in Broadway Triangle is perfect for a chill night out. Its specialties include wood-fired pizzas, pasta, cocktails, and wine.
Parks in Broadway Triangle
- Lindsay Triangle: This is a great place to relax and get some fresh air after a long day. It’s been around since 1868, and it welcomes everybody from bicyclists to pedestrians.
- Stenberg Park: This park in Broadway Triangle is a popular sports area and attracts athletes who play sports like football and baseball. It is great for children and also harbours a well-loved dog park.
- Macri Triangle: This park is surrounded by benches on its three sides, and it has a fenced lawn which contains great monuments like the bocci court and the World War Two memorial.
Related: Find Rooms For Rent In Riverside
Museums Near Broadway Triangle
- The Brooklyn Museum: Located in the heart of Brooklyn, the Brooklyn Museum is NYC’s third largest museum in size, and holds a collection of about 1.5 million works. You can find various ancient and contemporary works, visit exhibitions, and buy cool things in the museum’s shop.
- Williamsburg Art and Historical Center: This museum in Broadway Triangle is a wonderful art space. Formerly a bank building, the Williamsburg Art and Historical Center houses an art gallery that puts on diverse shows and events.
- The City Reliquary:In this museum, you can connect with both past and present events through its display of New York artifacts and annual cultural events. It also hosts block parties, backyard concerts, and film screenings.
We’ve come to the end of this neighborhood guide. Hope it helped!
Do you know what else Roomi does outside of helping its readers find rooms for rent in Broadway Triangle? With our ever-increasing lists of rooms and roommates across the world, we help you find your perfect match!