You can make use of your two free credits to create two free listings on your Roomi account to post your available room or rooms for rent on Roomi. You must be in Lister Mode to post a listing. Please reference our Help Center article, ‘How do I switch between Mover and Lister Mode?’ to switch between modes. Your exact address is not visible to other users. For a full set of listing requirements, please review our article, “What are the requirements to get my listing approved and verified?”Web
- Login to your Roomi account from our homepage and click ‘List Your Room For Free’ from the top menu
- You will then be asked to enter your address, rent amount, move-in date, room information, listing description, roommate preferences, and your information.
- Click ‘Submit’
- Tap ‘More’ in the bottom right-hand corner of the menu and the slide out menu will appear on the right
- Tap ‘Create a Listing’
- You will then be asked to set your roommate preferences, listing location, any amenities your space offers, photos, and a description of your place
- Tap the ‘menu icon’ (the icon represents three small lines stacked vertically) in the top-left hand corner
- Tap on ‘Create a Listing’
- You will then be asked to set your roommate preferences, listing location, any amenities your space offers, photos, and a description of your place. You can navigate through these settings by swiping through them at the top of the screen or taping the ‘Next’ arrow in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap the ‘Roomi’ icon to upload your listing in the bottom right-hand corner